Thursday, 27 April 2017

How to Protect your Android From Malware-3 Tips

The latest market survey reveals that google android Os runs on monopoly as far as smartphone market is concerned. About 87.5% users are android users while the remaining 12.5% are either windows or iPhone users
The Conclusion of all this is that; 9 out of 10 smartphones in the world runs on android Os. The popularity of android operating system, equally makes it a target for malware

Tips to prevent malware from attacking your phone.

Tip#1:Untrusted Third party Apps

you can actually block your android device from installing apps from untrusted source. This, prevents you from installing malware on your device.
Go to settings> security> then turn off "install from unknown source"

Tip#2:Backup your data regularly

The fact that your android device got infected with malware doesn't mean you can't get rid of it but, you will surely loose your important files. So it is very expident you make weekly or monthly backup of your data and files.

Tip#3:Always keep your phone OTA updated
With OTA updates new updates are being released to increase the system's stability. Most times when OTA updates are released, improved security might be included to fight against malware.

Notedwap Get All Our Latest Free Browsing Tweaks via Sms. Kindly sms Follow Notedwap to 40404. On Any Network And Sms is Totally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment